Support for Any Operating System and Software
Continual Innovation in Cloud Computing and Technology
Industry Experts to help you deliver your Cloud Solutions
Dedicated to providing an exceptional Customer Experience
In 2010 we identified with the trend to move to cloud based technology infrastructure where:
- we would get a reliable service – no downtime
- the servers were located in South Africa to reduce latency problems and eliminate exposure to international legal frameworks
- it was easy to use – it needed to have a simple interface for setup and management of servers
- we paid only for what we used not for unused capacity
- we weren’t locked into contracts
- we could instantly scale our resources both up and down
- we could build a server farm with our own VLAN and not be limited to buying many single instance servers
- the billing interface was easy to use
- all of this was running in a robust quality infrastructure
In early 2011, our three founders, Dylan Haskins, Mark Beekhuizen and Paul Slade unable to find what they wanted in any cloud providers, started their own cloud computing company. Even our name, Go2Cloud, chosen after much deliberation, epitomized our desire to find the road to Simple, Fast Cloud in Africa.
Our primary focus is on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) which is the enabler for us to enable solid Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings, all underpinned by our 100% Up-time Guarantee
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) 50%
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) 20%
- Software as a Service (SaaS) 30%
- Uptime Guarantee 100%
Mark is a veteran of the IT industry. His exposure began as a management consultant for multinational consulting companies and developed as he moved on to roles focused on operations in the pharmaceutical and financial services industries. He is focused on delivering innovative, unparalleled quality solutions that deliver value to organisations – a perfect alignment with the Go2Cloud ethos.
Awarded MVP status in 2009, Dylan Haskins is recognised by Microsoft as part of an elite group of IT professionals. He’s trusted by large enterprise companies across the globe, including Microsoft themselves, to architect and deploy their complex business solutions. A co-founder of BMO Software, his business was successfully acquired in 2008.
An experienced entrepreneur, Paul has founded a number of tech companies including the #1 network for Microsoft professionals, Rockstar 365. The company operates across 86 countries, and has been featured on CRN, Dynamics World and TechCentral. He has also co-founded BMO Software, a Dynamics CRM consultancy that was sold to 3fifteen, advised numerous startups, and eaten a dried mopane worm.